Monday, August 8, 2011

IAI Conference and Show

Today, I’m restarting this blog. It feels funny since there are no readers and I am reasonably sure no one knows it exists. But hopefully that will change. The 96th international educational conferences for the International Association for Identification is being held in Milwaukee this week. It is a forensic conference with associated trade show. And for the first time I will be manning a trade show booth for my own company. That’s right Aneval Inc. if finally selling products on the big stage.

I’m actually very excited about this. I’ve been working for years developing products for many industries, especially forensics. And, now I am finally selling my own (and some other peoples!)

But what I’m really proud of is that the products I’m offering are a legitimate improvement in technology. We have for example: Blue Blood Tracker. This is used to detect blood stains in place of, or augment to luminol.

Blue Blood Tracker, produces a permanent blue color when it comes into contact with blood. So unlike luminol and other products that need to be reapplied, diluting the stain, this is a one shot only. And of course CN-Yellow and Fuming Orange which produce colored latent finger prints with out the need for dye staining. All very exciting.

But I should get to the business of preparing for the show – so check out the virtual lecture hall at www.anevalinc.com. And if you read this and it’s still this week, come visit us at the show booth 540!

No comments: