Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

You know it was a great holiday. My family came to visit and we cooked a feast, played games, saw movies, etc. Actually, it brings me back to the need to pay attention. My brother-in-Law and I were record shopping when he saw that a local nigh club had one of his kid’s favorite bands playing. So, in addition to everything else we did, they got to see a concert (and meet the band). I’m serious when I say you need to pay attention to the world around you!

But now, thanksgiving is done – a mountain of bench work and hundreds of emails await my attention. But in the spirit of the holiday past, I thought I’d like to take a moment and say thank you for the reception the new products are getting. Interest has been good and sales are starting to come in.

(And hey if you have a hunter or sportsman in your life check out our products page. http://www.anevalinc.com/buyproductsandformulae/sportingandhunting.html And hunters, while you’re away in the woods why not get leave your wives some luxury to enjoy while you were away. http://www.anevalinc.com/buyproductsandformulae/massageandbathtreats.html

Ok back to work with me.

Until Later
Charles

No comments: